It is easy to find a business to spend all your time on, while believing that it will make you successful. But mostly you are just wasting your time. But if you learn how to be more productive, your are on your way to getting the results you wished for. Here are my five tips to help you increase your productivity
1. Trust in yourself. We can all be productive. It is a matter of finding your own strengths and weaknesses. Make a list of them both. When you have identified your strengths, try to rank them and visualize how you can use your 2-3 strongest talents to boost your business. Now look at your weaknesses. Can you work your business in another way without having your weaknesses blocking your success. Make a plan of how you can improve in your weak areas. Training, coaching or just more practice?
2. Take control of your time. Take a while to think about your day. How many moments per day do you have when you are focusing one hundred percent on one thing without even thinking about another deal, your family or what your competition is up to? Most people would have to admit that those moments are rare. You have to be harder to yourself. Divide your days into sections and try to stay focused inside those time slots. In order to do that you also need to figure out what your goals are for that week. And to do that you need a plan for that month. You see my point. Don’t let your work take control over you. You have to be in charge!
3. Break your habits. Sounds easy but it is not. Think of this; you started your business because you wanted to be successful and make a lot of money, right? Well, you did not get successful in the past, so why should you make it now? Okay, you now have a sales system or a business that you did not have before, but as long as you work in the same manner as you used to, that will not help. You have to break your habits! You have to work hard on taking control over yourself and not let the future become an extension of your past.
4. Focus on your biggest opportunity. Remember the 80/20 rule. You can apply it on your work efforts too. 20 percent of your efforts can result in 80 percent of the profit. Find the area where you can see your biggest opportunity and get going. If you have been running your business for a while it should be easy to spot those areas where you have to put in a heavy work load but with a small outcome. Leave those!
5. Set your goals. As I mentioned in point number two, it is really important to set goals. Without it you are just floating around and probably just spending time without proper results. Your goals should be clear, achievable and most important measurable. At certain control points you will make a check to see if you are on track or if something has to be adjusted.Written by Per-Erik Olsen - Visit Website
Did you find this article helpful?
If so, I would love to see your comment below and please share on Facebook
Are You in a Network Marketing business? Looking for ways to get more leads and more customers? Let me share my long experience with you and join me in a community that will give You all the tools and tips you need.
Take our three day trial to step inside and explore how you can grow YOUR business. Click Here For More Information
Free Weekly Training Webinars - No Membership Needed: CLICK HERE
Network Marketing Consultant
Follow My Tweets – PerErik Olsen
Join My Facebook Page and Ask Your Questions Right Away – The Home Business Selection
Enjoy The New Fun Of Pinterest, Get My Pinterest Expert Manual. For Free – Pinterest Expert